Fire crews called to kitchen fire on 59th Street - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

Fire crews called to kitchen fire on 59th Street

Posted: Updated:
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -

Lubbock fire crews were called to the scene of a kitchen fire in the 2700 block of 59th Street on Monday.

Officials say the fire started in the kitchen because of a pot of grease on the stove left unattended.

The fire was contained to the kitchen, and although the rest of the house suffered smoke damage, the house is still livable.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2013 KCBD. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.