Provided by City of Lubbock
Participation in the Electric Utility Board:
City Council will attend and participate in discussions during the meeting of the Electric Utility Board in which the Board will consider the following matters:
1. EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. 1. Hold an executive session in accordance with V.T.C.A. Government Code §551.086 on the following competitive matters of Lubbock Power & Light:
1. 1. 1. Discuss and the board will take action on bidding and pricing information for purchased power, generation and fuel; purchased power agreements; risk management information, and related services and strategies; customer billing, contract, and usage information, electric power pricing proposals, system load characteristics, and electric power marketing analyses, policies, and strategies.
1. 2. Hold an executive session in accordance with V.T.C.A. Government Code, §551.074(a)(1) to deliberate on the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties of a public officer or employee (General Counsel).
2. REGULAR AGENDA
2. 1. Discuss and the board will take action on the appointment of the LP&L General Counsel.
2. 2. Discuss and deliberate advanced metering and meter reading technologies, services, studies and related business practices.