Tuesday morning fire destroys home in central Lubbock - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

Tuesday morning fire destroys home in central Lubbock

Posted: Updated:
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -

A fire destroyed a home in central Lubbock early Tuesday morning.

Lubbock Fire Rescue responded to the blaze at 1615 23rd Street around 2:10 a.m. 

The home was fully engulfed in flames upon arrival. 

Officials say the fire was declared under control around 3:25 a.m. 

No injuries were reported. 

Officials say that an unattended candle in the living room was the cause of the fire. 

The Salvation Army is assisting the occupant of the home. 

Copyright 2013 KCBD. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.