LFD extinguishes kitchen fire on 46th Street - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

LFD extinguishes kitchen fire on 46th Street

Posted: Updated:
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -

Lubbock Fire Rescue extinguished a kitchen fire in the 5200 block of 46th Street a little after 6 p.m. on Thursday night.

Fire officials say the blaze was caused by the resident using the stove to heat scented candle wax. The wax overheated and set fire to some nearby objects.

There were no injuries.

Copyright 2014 KCBD. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.