LFR: Monday morning fire caused by faulty wiring - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

LFR: Monday morning fire caused by faulty wiring

Posted: Updated:
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -

Lubbock Fire Rescue says a Monday morning house fire in Central Lubbock was caused by faulty wiring.

The flames broke out around 10:30 a.m. at a home on the corner of 60th and Boston.

Investigators say the fire was limited to a bedroom.

Fire officials say the cause has been determined to be faulty electrical wiring. One juvenile was home at the time of the fire but was not injured. The home had smoke detectors but none were operational.

It took firefighters less than 30 minutes to put out the flames.

Copyright 2014 KCBD. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.