OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by KCBD-TV, 5600 Ave. A, Lubbock, TX 79404 and First Bank & Trust 9816 Slide Road Lubbock, TX 79424, 3405 22nd Street Lubbock, TX 79410, 7806 Indiana Ave. Lubbock, TX 79423, 2000 Green Ave. Wilson, TX 79381, and 1910 Lockwood Tahoka, TX 79373 ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 5/12/14 and ends at 5/23/14 ("Promotion Period"). Entries must be received by 5/23/14. This promotion is void where prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and Federal laws. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station's viewing area: Parmer, Castro, Swisher, Briscoe, Hall, Bailey, Lamb, Hale, Floyd, Motley, Cottle, Cochran, Hockley, Lubbock, Crosby, Dickens, King, Yoakum, Terry, Lynn, Garza, Kent, Gaines, Dawson, Borden, and Scurry Counties in Texas, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees, or persons living with employees or immediate family members of employees, of Raycom Media, Inc., KCBD-TV, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. The phrase "immediate family members" refers to spouses, parents, in-laws, children, siblings, and any other extended family members. Only one entry per individual per day per location of the contest will be accepted, and multiple entries from the same location and/or method will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There are two ways to enter this promotion. Beginning at 5/12/14 individuals enter by obtaining an entry form at any First Bank & Trust Locations: 9816 Slide Road Lubbock, TX 79424, 3405 22nd Street Lubbock, TX 79410, 7806 Indiana Ave. Lubbock, TX 79423, 2000 Green Ave. Wilson, TX 79381, and 1910 Lockwood Tahoka, TX 79373, and completing the form. Individuals can also enter by mailing your entry KCBD-TV, 5600 Ave. A, Lubbock, TX 79404. Entry must include your name, physical address, home phone, and mobile phone. Entries must be received by 5/23/14 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that KCBD-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that KCBD-TV may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. KCBD-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
4. Prize(s). From 5/12/14 to 5/23/14, KCBD-TV will conduct a giveaway of a pair of premium tickets to the Paul McCartney Concert in Lubbock Texas on 6/14/14 valued at $1800. A gift certificate valued at $100 to the Double Nickel 5405 Slide Rd, Lubbock, TX 79414. Transportation to and from the Paul McCartney Concert in Lubbock on 6/14/14 from Purple Tie Limo. Transportation must initiate and terminate within Lubbock County.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Entries collected on 5/12/14 from all locations and methods will be combined and on 5/13/14 (see chart below for subsequent drawings). During KCBD NewsChannel 11 at 6pm and 10pm Newscasts one entry will be drawn each newscast and the name on the entry announced. Once the name on the entry is annouced, that person has eleven minutes to call a predetermined phone number and verify their entry. If owner of the entry does not call or is unable to verify their entry, the entry is removed from the promotion. Verified entries during the contest will be placed in another random drawing to be held on 5/27/14. On 5/27/14, one entry will be drawn from the pool of verified entries at random and that person will win the prize.
|Date Entries Collected||Date Entries Drawn|
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. A valid driver's license or other valid picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility prior to receiving their prize, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by 5/30/14 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. KCBD-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from KCBD-TV if KCBD-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name, voice, likeness, biography, and opinions in publicity in ay media, worldwide, without any additional compensation or consideration, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that KCBD-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused. Entrant releases Sponsor(s) from any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, product liability, and merchandise delivery.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by KCBD-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KCBD-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion). Sponsor disclaims any representations or warranties regarding the merchantability or fitness of any prize.
10. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to KCBD-TV, 5600 Ave. A, Lubbock, TX 79404.