One man displaced after house fire Saturday morning - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

One man displaced after house fire Saturday morning

Posted: Updated:
A Lubbock man is left without a home after a fire cause by an unattended barbecue grill on Saturday afternoon.

Fire crews arrived on the scene at 10:30 a.m. at the 1900 block of 71st St. to find the back of the home under heavy fire conditions. 

The blaze was brought under control in an hour, but smoke damage and some fire damage had already claimed most of the house.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2014 KCBD. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.