Electrical Short May Be To Blame For Central Lubbock House Fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

12/1/04

Electrical Short May Be To Blame For Central Lubbock House Fire

An electrical short may be to blame for a house fire in Central Lubbock Wednesday afternoon.

It happened at about one o'clock in the 4800 Block of 59th Street. Investigators say the majority of the damage was done to the attic, but the home itself was also filled with smoke. Fortunately, no one was injured.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.