3 adults displaced by Wednesday morning electrical fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

3 adults displaced by Wednesday morning electrical fire

Posted: Updated:
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -

Five units from Lubbock Fire Rescue responded to a structure fire in the 300 block of East Queens Street on Wednesday morning.

The Red Cross is providing assistance for three adults who were displaced by the fire.

Officials say fire and smoke damage was limited to the attic, and no injuries were reported with this fire.

The fire cause has been attributed to an electrical malfunction in the attic.

Copyright 2014 KCBD. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.