Electrical Overload Causes Fire In Lubbock Home - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

1/17/05

Electrical Overload Causes Fire In Lubbock Home

A warning from the Lubbock Fire Department: do not overload your electrical outlets.

Around 2am Monday morning, firefighters rescued a disabled woman from her burning home in the 1100 Block of 32nd Street. Investigators say an outlet was overloaded. It sparked and caught nearby bunk beds on fire.

Fortunately, the woman is recovering after being treated for smoke inhalation.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.