Saturday House Fire Leaves Lubbock Family Homeless - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

1/22/05

Saturday House Fire Leaves Lubbock Family Homeless

A Lubbock family is temporarily homeless after an early afternoon fire Saturday.

Crews from the Lubbock Fire Department responded to 3418 30th Street around 1:15 p.m. Saturday afternoon. Authorities say the blaze was caused from an unattended candle. Though only one room was damaged in the fire, officials say it caused $15,000 worth of damage to the home.

Two children were inside the house at the time, but were able to escape. No one was injured. The Red Cross has responded to the incident.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.