11 dogs die in fire caused by heat lamp for puppies - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

11 dogs die in fire caused by heat lamp for puppies

(Source: KCBD) (Source: KCBD)
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -

Two adult female dogs and nine puppies died in a fire Monday afternoon in the 2300 block of 78th Street. Fire officials say a heat lamp in the garage for the puppies is the cause of the fire.

The fire broke out around 12:20 p.m. When fire crews arrived, they found fire coming from the garage and attic.

The entire home had smoke damage.

Two adults and one child were displaced from the home.

Copyright 2017 KCBD. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly