Trash Sparks Lubbock County Grass Fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

6/29/05

Trash Sparks Lubbock County Grass Fire

Burning trash is still causing dangerous problems for county residents one week after a trash fire destroyed a mobile home.

Shallowater Fire Fighters spent the afternoon hosing down a grass fire on FM 2641. A trash fire got out of control and spread to the grass. Fire fighters were able to extinguish the fire before it spread to a nearby mobile home and butane tank.

Making a Kit for an Emergency Situation
When preparing for a possible emergency situation, it's best to think first about the basics of survival: fresh water, food, clean air and warmth.

Powered by Frankly