The third painter involved in a deadly accident is home with his family Tuesday night.
DJ Turner was released from Covenant Medical Center Tuesday morning. He and two other men inhaled toxic fumes while painting in a basement in Lamesa last Wednesday.
JD Saddler Junior died last Wednesday. His father, JD Saddler, Senior died Monday at Covenant.
Paint Fumes Take Life of Lubbock Man
A home is expected to be filled with happy memories, but one Lamesa family is suffering through a nightmare that occurred right on their own stairway.
Toxic Fumes Claim Another Life
The men were painting a basement in Lamesa last Wednesday when they were overcome by fumes.