Hay Bales Burn Up in Warehouse Fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

7/22/05

Hay Bales Burn Up in Warehouse Fire

A warehouse in southeast Lubbock is damaged by fire Friday morning, and the cause appears to be spontaneous combustion.

Lubbock firefighters were called to the Lone Star Auto Auction on the Slaton Highway - shortly before nine o'clock Friday morning. That's where 2,400 bales of hay were stacked inside.

Lubbock Fire Marshal's say there was some damage to the building - both inside and out, but no one was injured.

Making a Kit for an Emergency Situation
When preparing for a possible emergency situation, it's best to think first about the basics of survival: fresh water, food, clean air and warmth.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.