Provided by Hockley County Endowment
The Hockley County Endowment (HCE) is proud to announce the 2017 grant awards.
Due to generous endowments and donations, the HCE now has over $623,000 in our fund balance, 26 designated funds, and is pleased to award $12,948.55 during this grant cycle.
This year we will be awarding grants to eight well deserving recipients.
- City of Levelland – Animal Friends- Veterinary Services ($2,000)
- Hockley County Veterans Assistance Office- Veteran’s Day Event ($2,000)
- Levelland Academic Beginning Center-Flexible Seating ($700)
- Levelland Chamber of Commerce – Leadership Levelland Travel ($1,500)
- Levelland Ministerial Alliance- National Day of Prayer Breakfast ($1,000)
- Morris Safe House – Veterinary Services ($3,500)
- Ropesville Museum Association – Lighting Project ($1,425) (pending matching grant)
- South Elementary School – Library Makerspace ($823.55)
Please see the attached document with more details on each of our grant recipients.
The Hockley County Endowment will host a grant presentation event on Friday, September 9th at 7:10pm at Lobo Stadium, prior to the Levelland High School Varsity Football game.