Provided by TxDOT
Starting Monday, Nov. 27, TxDOT will begin its Bridge Maintenance and Improvement Program on I-27 in Swisher and Hale counties.
The bridge work will consist of concrete overlay, bridge joint replacement and concrete structural repair. The cross locations where repairs are scheduled to take place are:
- US 87 with BNSF Railroad in Swisher County
- South Tule Draw in Swisher County
- SH 194 with BNSF Railroad in Hale County
- US 70 in Hale County
Area motorists can expect nighttime closures from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. at the following locations and dates:
- Nov. 27 (Monday night): US 70 at I-27, closed
- Dec. 7 (Thursday night): I-27 over US 70, closed
- Dec. 11 (Monday night): US 70 at I-27, closed
- Dec. 12 (Tuesday night): US 70 and I-27, both closed
Work on this $7.5 million project is scheduled for completion in November 2018.