LUBBOCK, Texas – Texas Tech Director of Athletics Kirby Hocutt announced Thursday a home-and-home series between the Red Raiders and Pac-12 foe Oregon State to be played during the 2025 and 2026 seasons.
The series will begin on Sept. 13, 2025, at Jones AT&T Stadium in Lubbock before moving to Reser Stadium in Corvallis the following season (Sept. 12, 2026). This will mark the first meeting between the two schools since the 1959 season when Tech edged the Beavers, 15-14, in Lubbock.
The Oregon State series continues Tech's success in lining up future power-five opponents as the Red Raiders are already slated to face Ole Miss in 2018, Arizona in 2019-20, N.C. State in 2022 and 2027, Oregon in 2023-24 and Mississippi State in 2028-29.
Fans can still lock in their seats for the 2018 season by purchasing season tickets through the Tech Ticket Office. Season tickets are priced for as low as $190 a seat to see the Red Raiders host the likes of Lamar, Houston, West Virginia, Kansas, Texas and Oklahoma this fall.
Tickets are also on sale for the Sept. 1 season opener between the Red Raiders and Ole Miss at NRG Stadium in Houston. Prices start for as low as $52 a person and Red Raider fans are encouraged to purchase through the Tech Ticket Office for access to premium seating behind the Tech bench area.
TEXAS TECH FUTURE NON-CONFERENCE OPPONENTS
- 2018 – vs. Ole Miss (Sept. 1 at NRG Stadium, Houston), Lamar (Sept. 8), Houston (Sept. 15)
- 2019 – Montana State (Aug. 31), UTEP (Sept. 7), at Arizona (Sept. 14)
- 2020 – at UTEP (Sept. 5), Wyoming (Sept. 12), Arizona (Sept. 19)
- 2021 – Lamar (Sept. 4), at Houston (Sept. 18)
- 2022 – Houston (Sept. 10), at N.C. State (Sept. 17)
- 2023 – at Wyoming (Sept. 2), Oregon (Sept. 9), Missouri State (Sept. 16)
- 2024 – Abilene Christian (Aug. 31), at Oregon (Sept. 7), North Texas (Sept. 14)
- 2025 – at Colorado State (Sept. 6), Oregon State (Sept. 13)
- 2026 – Abilene Christian (Sept. 5), at Oregon State (Sept. 12), Colorado State (Sept. 19)
- 2027 – at North Texas (Sept. 11), N.C. State (Sept. 18)
- 2028 – at Mississippi State (Sept. 9)
- 2029 – Mississippi State (Sept. 8)