Ghosts, witches, fairies, and super heroes will roam the streets Halloween night with bags full of goodies, but here's some tips to make sure your kid-o's don't have a ghoulish night.
* Make sure you kids have a good healthy dinner, so they will be less likely to fill up on candy.
* If you are expecting trick-or-treaters, make sure walkways swept and there are no objects in their way.
* Children should only go out during daylight hours unless they are with an adult.
* If your kids are old enough to go out alone, plan a safe route and set a time for them to be home.also remind kids to stay in well-lit, populated areas - and stay with a group.
* Make sure that an adult examines all the candy before it is eaten.
* It's a good idea to keep the Halloween candy put up, and only give a little at a time so kids don't eat too much.