Candle Sparks Fire At Gardski's - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

12/1/05

Candle Sparks Fire At Gardski's

A candle forced the temporary closure of a Lubbock restaurant.

Fire fighters responded to a call of smoke at Gardski's Loft on Broadway just after nine o'clock Thursday morning. Investigators believe someone left a candle burning in the restaurant office. A smoldering office chair is proof of that damage.

The restaurant closed Thursday but will re-open Friday.

NewsChannel 11 News Story Archives-2005
Looking for a story, then search our archives. They are organized by the month and the day that they aired.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.