Lubbock Woman Burns Apartment Kitchen - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

3/15/06

Lubbock Woman Burns Apartment Kitchen

A Lubbock family lost their kitchen to a grease fire. It started around 10:15 p.m. Tuesday night at the Oakwood Apartment complex at 2101 51st St. Firefighters say a woman was cooking and started a small fire. She thought she put it out but minutes later the kitchen went up in flames.

Fire fighters were able to contain the fire before it spread to the rest of the apartment.

KCBDToGo.com For Your Mobile Devices
Get the latest news, weather, sports and more on your mobile phone or PDA with KCBDToGo.com.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.