Two people have been released from the hospital following Tuesday's deadly fire in Central Lubbock. The fire killed 4-year-old Ethan Pena.
Investigators say it started in the living room at 4302 33rd where both Ethan and a burning candle had been left unattended. Four smoke detectors were found inside the rental home but two were without batteries and the other two had been disabled.
Ethan's mother is in satisfactory condition at UMC. His father and baby sister were released Wednesday.
|Making a Kit for an Emergency Situation|