Two Fire Victims Released From the Hospital - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

4/5/06

Two Fire Victims Released From the Hospital

Two people have been released from the hospital following Tuesday's deadly fire in Central Lubbock. The fire killed 4-year-old Ethan Pena.

Investigators say it started in the living room at 4302 33rd where both Ethan and a burning candle had been left unattended. Four smoke detectors were found inside the rental home but two were without batteries and the other two had been disabled.

Ethan's mother is in satisfactory condition at UMC. His father and baby sister were released Wednesday.

Making a Kit for an Emergency Situation
When preparing for a possible emergency situation, it's best to think first about the basics of survival: fresh water, food, clean air and warmth.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.