Here is a look at campaign funds raised by candidates running in the May 13th city election.
In the race for Lubbock City Council, District One:
- Victor Hernandez has raised $1,500 and spent $165. He has more than $1,300 left.
- Incumbent Linda DeLeon has raised more than $5,200. She has spent $5,300 and has $953 left.
In the race for City Council, District Three:
- Gary Boren has raised $4,600 and spent $4,700. He has no money left.
- His opponent Richard Quade opted to use the modified reporting option. This means he agreed to spend no more than $500 in political contributions, or make more than $500 in political expenditures during his campaign.
In the race for City Council, District Five:
- John Leonard has raised more than $2,400 and spent $3,400. He has more than $14,000 left.
- Stephan Lampman spent $800 of his personal funds in the last three months.
All fundraising numbers indicate what the candidates have raised in the past three months only.