What Does The ER Say About Fireworks Injuries? - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock


What Does The ER Say About Fireworks Injuries?

Accidents can happen when it comes to fireworks...So what should you do if someone is burned?

NewsChannel 11 called University Medical Center's Emergency Room, and doctors there tell us the first thing you should do to a minor burn is apply cold water.  If the injury starts to bubble or blister, they say, you should seek medical attention immediately.

Fireworks Safety Tips
The Consumer Product Safety Commission issues these safety tips for all Americans.
 HealthWise Health Center
Take a tour of health news and developments for the entire family in our special HealthWise section: Health Centers.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.