Lubbock Child Shocked In Swimming Pool - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

7/18/06

Lubbock Child Shocked In Swimming Pool

A twelve year old child is clinging to life after a near electrocution in Central Lubbock Tuesday.

It happened in a private pool at a home in the 1900 Block of Dixie Drive.  The call came in to Lubbock Police around 7:30 Tuesday evening.  Police say an extension cord somehow got into the pool, shocking the child.  

NewsChannel 11 is following this story and will bring you more details as they become available.  

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.