Lubbock Boy Improves After Near Electrocution - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

7/19/06

Lubbock Boy Improves After Near Electrocution

The condition of a Lubbock boy has improved since he was nearly electrocuted Tuesday night.

EMS arrived at a central Lubbock home in the 1900 block of Dixie drive around 7:30. Michael Gonzales was holding a drop light extension cord when his friend splashed him with water.

The 12-year-old suffered burns to his hands, but is expected to be okay.

First Alert Personal Forecast Live Online Sign-Up
Get the latest weather, news, and more delivered right to your desktop. Click here to signup and download the new First Alert Personal Forecast Live Online Desktop Application.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.