Effective Immediately by order of the Department of Homeland Security Transportation Administration: Passengers may not have liquids or gels of any size at the screening checkpoint or in the cabin of the aircraft.
Beverages purchased in the sterile area must be consumed before boarding the aircraft.
Prohibited items in airline cabins:
• All liquids, except medicine and baby formula verified as authentic.
Items permitted in cabin, carried in clear plastic bag:
• Pocket-size wallets and purses containing money, ID and credit cards.
• Passports and tickets.
• Prescription medicine and medical items.
• Glasses and sunglasses, but not cases.
• Contact lens holders, but not lens solution.
• Baby formula and milk, but contents of each bottle must be tasted by passenger.
• Diapers, wipes, creams for infants.
• Tampons, sanitary napkins and tissues, but not boxes.
|Transportation Security Administration|