Grace House of Lubbock and SouthHaven, Inc. provide the gentle support that our residents and their families desire.
- Structured Environment
- Day to day knowledge/awareness of residents/early detection of possible problems and appropriate follow-up
- Medication Reminders
- Security of trained nurses aides and LVN
- Professional opinion--Access to medical support
- Encourage and support wellness
- Regular checks of weights and vital signs
- Medication Assistance
- Prescription ordering and refilling
- Provides a "no fail environment"
- Reinforces self esteem and dignity through a gentle, supportive environment
- Promotes and teaches independence
- Socialization with same age group in common situations
Individually Tailored Programs
- Personal laundry
- Bathing assistance
- Personal grooming
- Housekeeping support
- Assistance with reading and correspondence
- Support with social interaction
- Assistance with ambulation and wheelchairs
- Encouragement with exercise
- Assistance with mail/forms
Health Care Access
- Assistance accessing appropriate Home Health Agencies, Durable Medical Equipment Suppliers, Pharmacies, Hospice, etc.
Information Provided by South Haven/Gracehouse of Lubbock.