Cause of Death Released in Fatal Fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

8/14/06

Cause of Death Released in Fatal Fire

An autopsy report shows an elderly Lubbock man was killed by carbon monoxide, soot and smoke caused by a fire in his home.

81-year-old Abe Woods Jr. apparently tried to put the flames out himself when the fire broke out around 8am Sunday.

Investigators believe an electrical short in an extension cord sparked the blaze at 2721 40th Street.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.