Who Uses Home Care?
- Persons discharged from the hospital who are not fully recovered.
- Persons with chronic conditions such as diabetes, kidney disease, or stroke that requires frequent monitoring and can no longer meet their needs alone.
- Persons with a terminal disease, such as cancer or AIDS, who need personal care, pain management, and emotional support.
- Persons with limited mobility who need assistance with activities of daily living.
- Families who need respite from caregiving and emotional support in dealing with a loved one who needs special care.
- A child with special life-sustaining equipment who can thrive at home and school with nursing support.