Julia Gulia's Yams
(For a 13x9 Casserole Pan)
1 Can Evaporated Milk
1 Stick of Butter (melted)
1 Cup Sugar (white)
½ C Brown
2 Shots of Whisky or Brandy
1 Bag of Mini Marshmallows
1 Tbs of Vanilla
2 Tbs Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Bake Yams at 350 degees for about an hour or until soft in the middle.
- Let cool, then skin yams and mash up with food processor or mixer in a large bowl.
- In another bowl mix butter, sugar (both kinds), evaporated milk, vanilla, whisky and Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Blend in each egg one at a time.
- Blend liquid mixture into yams on a low speed.
- Hand mix in about 3/4th of the bag of marshmallows.
- Place in casserole pan
2 Cups Oatmeal
2 Cups Corn Flakes (for Crunch)
1 Cup Flour
About a Stick and A Half of Melted Butter
1 to 1 ½ Cups Brown Sugar (add to taste)