Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers like Juvéderm TM injectable gel offer a safe and effective nonsurgical option for smoothing facial wrinkles and folds. In fact, they are the fastest growing nonsurgical aesthetic procedure in the United States according to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. But all dermal fillers are not the same!
If you're interested in being treated with this nonsurgical physician-administered treatment option, you should know the advantages of choosing Juvéderm TM injectable gel:
- A "next-generation" filler: Juvéderm TM is a "next-generation" non-animal dermal filler that is made from hyaluronic acid -a naturally occurring substance that plays a vital role in hydrating your skin and replenishing its natural volume. No allergy skin tests are needed prior to receiving treatment.
- Advanced technology for long-lasting results: Juvéderm TM injectable gel employs its unique manufacturing process to provide the highest concentration of cross-linked hyaluronic acid of any currently available hyaluronic acid dermal filler for long-lasting results. This advanced manufacturing process also creates a smooth consistency gel that flows consistently and easily into the skin and provides a smooth, natural look and feel. Juvéderm TM is the only filler available with this smooth consistency gel formulation-other existing hyaluronic acid fillers are made of granular consistency gels.*
- Proven safety and effectiveness: Juvéderm TM is the first FDA-approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that has demonstrated its safety and effectiveness in persons of color.
- Quick and easy procedure: Juvéderm TM injectable gel is a nonsurgical physician-administered treatment that requires no allergy skin test and minimal recovery or downtime.
- Personalized treatment: Juvéderm TM injectable gel is available in two formulations- Juvéderm TM Ultra for versatility in contouring and volumizing facial wrinkles and folds, and Juvéderm TM Ultra Plus, a more robust formulation for volumizing and correcting deeper folds and wrinkles. This allows your healthcare professional to tailor treatment to meet your unique needs.