Toddler Burned In Fireworks Incident Dies From Injuries - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

7/5/07

Toddler Burned In Fireworks Incident Dies From Injuries

NewsChannel 11 has learned that the Lubbock toddler burned in a sparkler accident over the weekend died early Tuesday evening.

The 2-year-old girl suffered second degree burns to more than 50% of her body last Saturday. She was playing with a gasoline can in the 5800 block of 75th street and caught fire when a sibling started playing with a sparkler nearby.

The fire marshal determined the case an accident.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.