The investigation continues into the death of a two year old girl in east Lubbock Wednesday.
Fantasia Dunn died after she and her family were poisoned by an commercial grade insecticide used in their home at 1322 E. 15th Street. Her family has since been released from the hospital, but will not be allowed to return home until it is safe.
Right now, investigators want to know how the family got hold of the poison, commonly used in the agriculture industry to treat warehouses.
A fund has been set up to assist the family with expenses. If you would like to contribute the Fantasia Dunn Memorial Fund, you can do so at any branch of City Bank.
|Tell us what you think...|
kcbd.com Message Boards