Funeral services were held Wednesday for Vantashia Samuels.
The two-year-old died last week after inhaling fumes from a commercial grade insecticide used by her family inside their east Lubbock home. Four adults were treated for exposure as well.
Lubbock Police still want to question Anthony Fred Evans, 41. They believe he may have given the poison to the family. Evans is about 5 feet 4 inches tall, and weighs about 148 pounds.
If you have seen Evans, please call Crime Line at (806) 741-1000.
|Courts & Crime|