The tenants of a rental property in northwest Lubbock can not go home, after fire destroyed their house.
At 9:18 a.m. Tuesday, firefighters responded to the house at 1002 Homestead. Several people were home when the fire broke out. EMS treated one woman at the scene, and took another to University Medical Center.
Firefighters believe the blaze started in the kitchen, and spread to the attic. The Lubbock Fire Marshals office is still investigating. As of Tuesday afternoon, damage estimates were unavailable.
|KCBDToGo.com For Your Mobile Devices|