Lubbock House Fire Started by Space Heater - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

10/23/07

Lubbock House Fire Started by Space Heater

Lubbock Fire Marshals believe a space heater may be to blame for a morning house fire.

Firefighters arrived at 310 54th Street,  around 10:30 Tuesday morning. And they had the fire put out in a matter of minutes.

It was a neighbor who reported the blaze, and kicked-in the front door to search for anyone inside. Fortunately, no one was home at the time.

Hear from the family who lived inside the home, and the neighbor who tried to help - tonight on NewsChannel 11 at Five, Six and Ten.

KCBDToGo.com For Your Mobile Devices
Get the latest news, weather, sports and more on your mobile phone or PDA with KCBDToGo.com.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.