The Lubbock Fire Marshal's office is investigating an explosion in west Lubbock Sunday night.
Firefighters responded to the Camelot Village on 34th Street, just after eight o'clock. There, they found a heavily damaged travel trailer, and the man who was inside at the time.
"I had a propane leak and a burner going on the stove," said Mike Jester. "It ignited and we had an explosion"
Jester says he was sitting at his kitchen table, when the blast occurred. Lucky for him, he was not seriously injured.
|Lubbock Red Cross|