Lubbock Home Evacuated Due to Carbon Monoxide - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

11/27/07

Lubbock Home Evacuated Due to Carbon Monoxide

Posted:

The Lubbock Fire Department evacuated a central Lubbock home overnight, after detecting dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.

At about 2:30 a.m., a carbon monoxide detector at 4104 62nd Drive woke the residents, and alerted them of the danger. They dialed 911.

Fire fighters tested the air inside the home, and found dangerous levels of the odorless gas. Fortunately, no one was injured.

11/26/07
Lubbock Child Treated for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Fire fighters detected a high level of carbon monoxide coming from a wall mounted heater in the family's east Lubbock home. That's why firefighters offer free carbon monoxide testing.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.