Burning Candle Causes House Fire in Lubbock - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

12/06/07

Burning Candle Causes House Fire in Lubbock

Posted: Updated:

A man and his dog are staying elsewhere after a fire in Lubbock. Firefighters responded to the home at 1909 Avenue T around 10:45 p.m. Wednesday.

Police say the man had been using candles since his electricity was cut off several days ago. He left a candle burning when he went to bed and his dog apparently knocked it over, sparking the blaze. Neither the man or his dog was injured. The Red Cross is providing assistance in the case.

Tell us what you think...
kcbd.com Message Boards
Sound off on news or current events on our message boards!

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.