What do you win?
How do you enter?
When is the drawing?
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by KCBD-TV 5600 Ave A Lubbock, Texas, Red Raider Outfitter 2416 Broadway, Lubbock Texas, and Visit Jacksonville 550 Water St. Suite 1000, Jacksonville, Florida. The promotion begins at 12/15/07 9am and ends at 12/26/07 6pm. Entries must be received by 12/26/07 6pm. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Texas, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., KCBD-TV, Red Raider Outfitter, Visit Jacksonville, Southwest Airlines, Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, The Renaissance Resort, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per individual will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There are two ways to enter this promotion. Beginning at 12/15/07 9am, individuals can enter by obtaining, completing, and entering an entry form at Red Raider Outfitter 2416 Broadway, Lubbock Texas or Red Raider Outfitter South Plains Mall Location. Entries may also be submitted via mail to KCBD-TV 5600 Ave. A Lubbock Texas 79404, entries must include: Name, Address, and Phone Number. Entries must be received by 12/26/07 6pm in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
- Round trip airfare for 2 from Lubbock, TX to Jacksonville, FL - provided by Southwest Airlines, departing December 30th at 8:40a and returning on January 2nd at 4:20p.
- 3 night stay beginning December 30th at the Renaissance Hotel at World Golf Village.
- Rental car provided by Visit Jacksonville
- 2 passes to the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
- 2 seats at the Konica Minolta Gator Bowl
- Passes to all Konica Minolta Gator Bowl Events
5. Value and Prize(s) Details.
- Four-Day, Three-Night Stay, including Breakfast for Two each morning at Cypress Pointe at the Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village, which includes room and tax, based on double occupancy, non-transferable. Meals do not include alcohol, tax or gratuity. The certificate is not redeemable for cash. Exp. 12/31/2008 (no extensions will e granted) Value: $700.00
- Two (2) passes to The Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. Tickets are not redeemable for cash. Exp. 12/01/2008. Value: $24.00
- Two (2) tickets to the Gator Bowl Classic and Gator Bowl Classic Events: Tickets are not redeemable for cash. Value: $200.00
- 2 roundtrip, open destination tickets on Southwest Airlines valid for travel between any two cities served by Southwest Airlines with an expiration of one year from issue date. Tickets issued by Southwest Airlines will bear the date of issue and the date of expiration. Expiration dates will not be extended, and tickets will not be refundable or redeemable for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Ticket holder must be 18 years or older and legal US resident. Tickets cannot be resold to a third party. Tickets may not be used for promotional purposes unless previously approved through Southwest Airlines. Tickets valid on Southwest-operated, published, scheduled service only. No substitutions are allowed. Value: $1500.00
- No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned.
6. How the Prizes are Awarded. One winner will be notified by phone immediately following the drawing held during the 10pm news on KCBD-TV on 12/26/07. Winner will be chosen at random.
7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), travel companion(s), and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 24 hours of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by 12/30/07 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. KCBD-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from KCBD-TV if KCBD-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that KCBD-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
9. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
10. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by KCBD-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KCBD-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
11. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to KCBD-TV 5600 Ave A Lubbock, Texas.