Son Accused of Shooting Dad In Back - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

12/17/07

Son Accused of Shooting Dad In Back

So far, there are no arrests and charges after a weekend shooting.

Lubbock Police were called to the scene of a domestic assault in the 6900 block of Fremont around 4 p.m. Saturday afternoon. When crews arrived they found Tony Ford had been shot in the back by his 21-year-old son.

Police say that the son shot his dad after Ford allegedly pulled a rifle on him first. Ford is in stable condition. We're told a grand jury will review the case.

 

Courts & Crime
Take a look at the Courts & Crime news from around Lubbock.

  • Local News on KCBD.comNewsMore>>

  • Billy Graham dies at 99

    Billy Graham dies at 99

    Billy Graham, America's most prominent Christian leader, was the pastor to both presidents and everyday Americans. Graham preached to nearly 215 million people around the world.

    Billy Graham, America's most prominent Christian leader, was the pastor to both presidents and everyday Americans. Graham preached to nearly 215 million people around the world.

  • Florida shooting survivors in capital, demand action on guns

    Florida shooting survivors in capital, demand action on guns

    Wednesday, February 21 2018 1:43 AM EST2018-02-21 06:43:29 GMT
    Wednesday, February 21 2018 8:25 AM EST2018-02-21 13:25:12 GMT
    Students who survived the Florida school shooting are preparing to flood the Capitol pushing to ban the assault-style rifle used to kill 17 people, vowing to make changes in the November election if they can't...
    Students who survived the Florida school shooting are preparing to flood the Capitol pushing to ban the assault-style rifle used to kill 17 people, vowing to make changes in the November election if they can't persuade lawmakers to change law now.
  • The Latest: Japan takes Olympic gold in women's team pursuit

    The Latest: Japan takes Olympic gold in women's team pursuit

    Tuesday, February 20 2018 8:12 PM EST2018-02-21 01:12:24 GMT
    Wednesday, February 21 2018 8:23 AM EST2018-02-21 13:23:36 GMT

    The Trump administration says Vice President Mike Pence was ready to meet with representatives from North Korea during his visit to the Olympic Games in South Korea but that North Korea canceled at the last minute.

    The Trump administration says Vice President Mike Pence was ready to meet with representatives from North Korea during his visit to the Olympic Games in South Korea but that North Korea canceled at the last minute.

Powered by Frankly