Man Hospitalized in Apartment Fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

12/28/07

Man Hospitalized in Apartment Fire

An elderly man is hospitalized following a fire at an apartment complex in northeast Lubbock. A downstairs neighbor reported seeing smoke coming from the apartment at 1314 East 17th street around 1:00 a.m. Friday.

Firefighters arrived to find the upstairs corner apartment engulfed in flames. EMS took the man that lived there to the hospital. There is no word on his condition.

A downstairs neighbor was treated at the scene for minor smoke inhalation.

Tell us what you think...
kcbd.com Message Boards
Sound off on news or current events on our message boards!

Powered by Frankly