Small Electrical Fire at Lubbock Department Store - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

1/2/08

Small Electrical Fire at Lubbock Department Store

Posted:

The Lubbock Fire Department responded to the South Plains Mall early Wednesday morning, following reports of smoke inside a department store.

Fire crews say an electrical box at Sears had shorted out around 6:30 a.m., and that was the source of the smoke.

No one was injured.

KCBDToGo.com For Your Mobile Devices
Get the latest news, weather, sports and more on your mobile phone or PDA with KCBDToGo.com.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.