Fire Damages East Lubbock Home - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

1/3/08

Fire Damages East Lubbock Home

Posted: Updated:

A faulty extension cord led to a fire at a home in east Lubbock. Firefighters responded to the home in the 1300 block of East 14th street around 11:00 p.m. Wednesday.

The fire, which started in the garage, caused smoke damage to the home. There were no reports of injuries.

Tell us what you think...
kcbd.com Message Boards
Sound off on news or current events on our message boards!

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.