Lubbock Fire investigators say they cannot exactly determine what caused a mobile home in the 1900 Block of North Tulip to burn to the ground Saturday morning.
Investigators say the fire could have been caused by a kerosene heater or from faulty electrical wiring.
Lubbock and Idalou firefighters both responded to the fire around 5:30 a.m. Saturday morning.
It took almost an hour to extinguish the flames due to windy conditions.
An elderly man was inside the mobile home when the fire broke out but he escaped unharmed. The man has since been taken in by Red Cross.
|get more>> Web Enhanced|
Wildfire Prevention Tips