Heater Malfunction May Be Responsible for Ralls House Fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

1/16/08

Heater Malfunction May Be Responsible for Ralls House Fire

Posted:

With colder temperatures, comes an increased danger for heater malfunction. Investigators say that might be exactly what happened at a home in Ralls Wednesday morning.

No one was at home around 9:20 a.m., when the house in the 1200 block of Avenue M caught fire. Fire departments from Ralls and Lorenzo both responded to the scene.

KcbdToGo.com For Your Cell Phone
Get the latest news, weather, sports and more on your mobile phone or PDA with KCBDToGo.com.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.