7721 C.R. 7650
Wolfforth, TX 79382
Southwest Regional Medical Complex/Integrated Health Care
Provide nutritional coverage for staff dietitian, as needed. Responsible for nutritional care and recommendations for in-house patients and skilled nursing home residents.
Clinical Nutrition Consultants
Nutritional assessments and recommendations for nursing home residents. Survey kitchens for dietary compliance to state and health department regulations and provide guidance for dietary supervisors and kitchen employees.
Taught outpatient, cardiac and pulmonary rehab classes for a rehabilitation facility as well as individualized diet counseling for clients.
Provided individualized, one-on-one dietary counseling for pregnant and lactating women.
St. Mary's Hospital
Provided vacation coverage for all clinical dietitians. Responsible for nutritional care of in-house patients.
Horizon Specialty Hospital
Director of Clinical Nutrition
- Hospital Start-up - developed and oversaw the Clinical Nutrition Department
- Developed and wrote policies and procedures and kept them updated
- Developed diet instruction materials for the hospital
- Nutritionally assessed all patients admitted to the hospital
- Responsible for all patients receiving nutrition support (e.g. write and modify all tube feeding and TPN orders, as needed)
- Educated patients and families on diets and/or food/drug interactions
- Attended team and family conferences
- Supervised Diet Clerks (interview, hire, counsel and employee evaluations)
- Represented Dietary Department during all surveys (TDH, JCAHO). All Surveys were passed with zero deficiencies
- Modified production sheets, menu development
- Supervised and ran kitchen when dietary supervisor not available
Nova Services, Inc., Dallas, TX
Monthly Change Manager
Promoted to this position and assigned the responsibilities of the Monthly Change Department. Primary responsibilities included: supervision of dietitians, planning menus for major health care chains, monitoring nutrient analysis of menus, problem solver in the areas of menu costing and production, interviewing and training new employees, liaison between food distributors and health care customers, employee reviews.
Customer service operations, menu cycle changes, menu development.