A family is safe following a house fire in central Lubbock. Firefighters responded to the blaze at 1116 45th street around 3:00 a.m. Thursday.
Three adults and three children people escaped the fire which began in the rear of the house. Fortunately, there were no reports of injuries.
Investigators believe the fire started due to an electrical short. They say the house was equipped with smoke detectors, however none of them were working at the time.
|Tell us what you think...|
Kcbd.com Message Boards