Lubbock Tree Trimmer Nearly Electrocuted - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

5/20/08

Lubbock Tree Trimmer Nearly Electrocuted

A Lubbock man is hospitalized after he was nearly electrocuted Tuesday.

Authorities tell NewsChannel 11 that the victim was hired to do some work on a property in the 4100 block of 63rd Drive. Just after 1 p.m., he fell while trimming trees behind the home, and grabbed a power line on the way down. First responders arrived to find the injured man stuck in a tree.

The man is now receiving treatment at University Medical Center. His name and condition are still unavailable.

KcbdToGo.com For Your Cell Phone
Get the latest news, weather, sports and more on your mobile phone or PDA with KCBDToGo.com.

Powered by Frankly